Old 18-11-2006, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Welcome back Judith

In message . com,
judith lea writes

June Hughes wrote:

Welcome back Judith. There are certainly others I do not miss but I'm
glad you are here.
--
June Hughes

That's so sweet of you June, thank you. If I could have just one wish
and wave my magic wand it would be for you and a friend of mine, to
start talking again. Anyway, how is the dragon drum?

Judith, you have lost me. Do you mean when I did dragon-boat racing
(only banging the drum, not rowing but very scary) in Docklands several
years ago? Other than that I don't know what you mean, unless it is
something to do with Susie and her lovely dragons.
--
June Hughes