Old 18-11-2006, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Welcome back Judith

In message .com,
judith lea writes

June Hughes wrote:

Judith, you have lost me. Do you mean when I did dragon-boat racing
(only banging the drum, not rowing but very scary) in Docklands several
years ago? Other than that I don't know what you mean, unless it is
something to do with Susie and her lovely dragons.

Yes, when you were banging that drum thing, remember you posted a
picture of you sitting in the boat, or did you send me a picture I
can't remember but it was in Docklands.

I must have sent you a picture. It is a very long time ago and I
haven't repeated the experience. I really thought the boat was going to
sink. I had imagined myself sitting at the end of the boat, well down
in the bows, banging a drum (and looking a bit like Nobu from the Mighty
Boosh, which wasn't around then but you get my drift). As you will
remember from the picture, I was perched like a small, fat monkey high
up above the rowers on a ridiculously small seat. All my family and
several friends were there to watch so I had to go ahead and afterwards
was glad I did. The drum was roped to the boat in case of an upset and
I had to shout to the rowers and bang the drum to keep their strokes in
time. Wouldn't do it again though.

Has Susie got dragons, what sort of dragons? - real dragons?

Susie makes the most beautiful dragons. She is very clever at it.
Lovely porcelain ones.
--
June Hughes