Old 23-03-2003, 09:32 AM
Andy Spragg

Default Sweetcorn

"Jon" pushed briefly to the front of the queue on
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:54:42 -0000, and nailed this to the shed door:

^ Hello all, new to this group. Apologies for rubbish message a few minutes
^ ago.....blaim 4 y.o. son.
^ Does anyone have any advice about growing sweetcorn? I'm thinking of trying
^ it in my greenhouse, but have no experience. How much space does it need?
^ How tall will it grow (can I control the height)? When? I'm in the south of
^ Scotland so there is a possability of frost for another 6 weeks say.
^ Any advice welcomed.

I grew it once when I used to live in East Kilbride. Nothing to it.
It's only when you start worrying about how to do it that you find
it's difficult ;-)

Andy

--
sparge at globalnet point co point uk