Old 19-11-2006, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Anyone know their Acacias?

On 19/11/06 08:55, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 18/11/06 21:25, in article
,
"Chris Hogg" wrote:

Thanks for your suggestions, but I think I've found it. It's almost
certainly Albizia lophantha aka Paraserianthese lophantha aka Cape
Wattle. Google images brings up lots of pictures that confirm it.

Ah. Not a mimosa, then. ;-)
--

To be fair it used to be!! untill they renamed it (twice) to tender for me
here outside but Chris ought to be ok

I know. I wish 'they' would stop doing that. Someone asked me for the
proper name of Lippia citrodora and I had to admit that having tried to
learn and retain it at least four times, I've now got to face up to the fact
that I'm probably at the age where plants remain with the name I first
learned for them! I think it's Aloysia triphylla now but could well be
wrong. Anyway, I like the Lippia name much better..... ;-)

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk