Old 19-11-2006, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Kill filing

In article .com,
judith lea writes
I'm ready for the next lot of plants but I still have not paid the
postage on the last lot, when are you going to tell me how much I owe
you?

Think of it as a loss leader

Will see what I have around to put in the post next week. What about
gladiolus papillio?

p.s. I gave some of your plants to a French General in my village in
France, he was delighted as he wants to create an English Garden!!!!

Well as long as they are under the auspices of a gardener I am happy!

janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph