Old 19-11-2006, 03:15 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

Default lawn problem

kevin crowl wrote:

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
jellyfish said:

lol eggs,,, of course i removed the concrete and removed as much of the
bigger stones as i could and dug down probably 8 inches or so..then
used topsoil to level it then seeded and lightly covered with
topsoil..as i said, initially it grew amazing only the last month it
seems to be struggling unlike the rest of the lawn

Ok. *whew* glad it was me. I kinda figured I read it wrong, but I couldn't
stop laughing, to read it again. =)

I agree with the Sarge and Jim. Take samples from that area, and test the
pH.

It needs fertilizer.

no. fertilizer without first knowing the pH is not
a prudent thing to do under any circumstance.