Old 19-11-2006, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith lea judith lea is offline

Default Kill filing

a.c. wrote:

No cat?

I'm afraid not but my daughter has two that live with her in London but
they have never been outside so can't bring her in "presents".

Word of warning to anyone thinking of getting one.
They're great. Very, very useful, but....

With our lifestyle it would be a bit unfair to get any animal but
retirement is not far off and then we will go back to Irish Red Setters
and Labs.

Now I have really gone off topic, sorry.