Old 19-11-2006, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael[_3_] Michael[_3_] is offline

Default Sweet peas

"Robert" wrote in message
news
: wondered if it would be OK to nip the tops off to stop them growing for
: while? I've usually done my sweet peas at this time of year and they've
got
: to about 3inches then stopped until the spring when they have a head
start

Yes they should be nipped out after 2 or 3 pairs of leaves. Are yours
indoors, as they should be outside, at least down here or they will grow

Always outside, I hate plants inside the home.

--
TTFN

Michael

DISCLAIMER If you find a posting or message from me
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...