Old 19-11-2006, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith lea judith lea is offline

Default Kill filing

Anne Jackson wrote:

Very probably, although I am convinced that mice can climb up walls,
particularly rough-cast or stone walls... 8-(

I have asked a chap down the road to come and take it down - I am
really worried now as I sleep, Winter and Summer, with my window open a
little.

Keeping snakes as pets can be very handy, some times! 8-))

I think I would rather face the mice than a snake - I obviousy need to
come to terms with my fear of some things.