Old 20-11-2006, 03:51 AM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze[_1_] Snooze[_1_] is offline

Default HELP! Removing chlorine from pond water

"Köi-Lö" wrote in message

"Snooze" wrote in message

I post what works or worked for me or what I read online or in fish books
and magazines.

If you gave good advice, I wouldn't have to correct your advice.

And you know this how? You know the size of his/her pond and the amount
of chlorine the water contained? YOU WERE THERE?

Failed at math, eh? Original poster said they lost 3/4 of the pond's volume,
and readded 1000 gal to fill it up. I'll let you do the math to figure out
total pond volume.

A simple google search would tell you EPA acceptible residual
chlorine/chloamine concentrations, and chlorine/chloramine disappation
rates. Learn how to use google, it let's you do a better job of appearing to
be an authority.

Read up on the long term effects of non-lethal doses of
chlorine.............

Do you know? Provide a URL or reference.

-S