Old 19-11-2006, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Welcome back Judith

"judith lea" wrote in message
ups.com...

Alan Holmes wrote:
"judith lea" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Sue" wrote in message

That's a me too. Glad you are back Judith. I hope your emergence will
get
back a few of the other posters I miss.

Thank you Rupert I feel as if I have been away and I am being welcomed
back home, I am really touched - I have so missed you all.

And we have missed you, and all the others who went away.

Alan

You lovely man, thank you.

Yes I know, that I'm a lovely man that is!(:-)

Alan, do you remember Jim Burgess who went to Kay's meet in Leeds some
years ago, you and I were both there? Jim hasn't posted for years, do
you know if he is o.k.?

Like you, I haven't seen any of his posts and I have no idea what has
happened to him, I don't think I ever had an email address for him either.

Alan