Old 19-11-2006, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Kill filing

"judith lea" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sacha wrote:

Judith, I suggest you take out a contract. ;-)

We do have had a chap come in and lay the poison as you suggest and he
comes back a week later to pick up the bodies. However, I am not too
keen on poison simply because he could not get to a dead one that had
crawled into a floor space in a bedroom over the garage. It is
fortunate that, that part of the house has a separate staircase as we
could not use the rooms there for at least 4 months, the absolute
stench was gut wrenching so I prefer to use traps inside the house but
I will have the chap back to lay the poison outside and hopefully this
will reduce the number who can get access to me!

I'm a bit worried that I am off-topic, please say so if I am

Not at all, it's all about killing, isn't it!

Alan