Old 19-11-2006, 11:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Kill filing

In article . com,
judith lea writes

Martin wrote:

They can crawl up walls. We had a plastic supermarket bag containing packets
of crisps hanging from a nail in the cupboard under the stairs. Mice ate some
of the crisps.

--

Martin

Noooo - Edward has just been up, he has found 3 of the traps, all
sprung but no mice in them. One of the gtraps has disappeared
completely - he just cannot find it, I'm moving rooms tonight, I know
they can't hurt me, but I am nervous when I hear they just above my
head.

Glis glis?
--
Janet Tweedy