Old 20-11-2006, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith lea judith lea is offline

Default Welcome back Judith

Sacha wrote:

I have a sort of distant memory that he emailed me a long time ago, saying
he had started doing family genealogical research but I must admit that I am
not at all sure of this.

He was a nice man with a great deal of knowledge about gardening. I was
able to help him once when he had mildew on his grapevine.

Is Vitex still sold as I think it was going to be withdrawn. I only
ask because I would like to plant some vines of a particularly variety
and I know that mildew will become a problem sooner or later.