Old 20-11-2006, 05:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
chuckie chuckie is offline

Default Gardening Magazines

Kate wrote:
Thanks for your help the reason I say gifts also, is because sometimes
I find discounts are helpful on products which would somewhat be quite
expensive do you think? I know Gardeners World offers a discount card.

Discounts are nice but getting wholesale pricing is the way to go.
usually you get more than you need but if you get your friends to help
buy a volume then you all win. A lot of companies allow you to mix and
match. Vendor licenses are not very much and you can make a little
money on the side as well. There are many possibilities.
Home and Garden is a very good magazine. I would suggest that for
general gardening practices. There are many magazines out there but
many of them are for professionals. And don't do you a lot of good.
Chuckie