Old 20-11-2006, 05:52 PM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze[_1_] Snooze[_1_] is offline

Default HELP! Removing chlorine from pond water

"Köi-Lö" wrote in message

Who are YOU to judge anyone's advice? The King TROLL net-nanny? You've
been told before that if you feel someone doesn't add enough information
to a reply, then add your own two cents. Add your own ideas or knowledge.
Trolling ME isn't going to help the person coming here asking questions
and no matter how much you TROLL me I'm not leaving the NG.

Name calling doesn't change the fact you're still wrong.
I'm still waiting for a url documenting the long term effects of low levels
of chlorinated water. So far all you've done is rant and scream like the
lunatic you are.

-S