Old 20-11-2006, 01:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael[_3_] Michael[_3_] is offline

Default Sweet peas

"La Puce" wrote in message
ps.com...

Michael wrote:
Just for a bit of colour and scent near the windows. Never had this
problem
before, they usually get about an inch, realise it's a bit chilly and sit
there until spring.

I've never sown them in the fall - always end April because it's far
too cold here. This year I had a packet of French sweet peas and sadly

I like to give them an early start, mine were almost ready to flower when
the local garden centre had seedlings for sale :-)

I can't remember the name, but I've never had so many flowers ever,

I can never remember varieties of anything, I've got troughs full of
Narcissus and Anemone and I haven't got a clue as to the varieties.

--
TTFN

Michael

DISCLAIMER If you find a posting or message from me
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...