Old 20-11-2006, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Slightly OT

In message , MikeCT
writes

"Bioboffin" replied:

Although this may well be broadly helpful, sadly you need a bit more
knowledge (and happily a lot more practice) to be certain.

:-)

---
So what do I do John? Risk buying a few bottles with plants, animals or
birds on the labels, open one or two and find too late that they are indeed
naff. Or live in hope that friends might just have bottles with natural
history subjects on the labels. Decisions, decisions!

Buy it from Waitrose. I've been shopping there over 21 years and have
never had a naff bottle of wine yet.
--
June Hughes