Old 20-11-2006, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Slightly OT

Jim Paterson wrote:
Never had to buy wine as I get given loads of the stuff from grateful
customers. Usually Christmas time sees me getting in sufficient bottles to
las for ages, Not being a connosseur I couldn't say whether or not a
particular bottle is good or not but they get used up all the same.

You can't say that!! There's good wine and there's cooking wine. If I
drink a wine which makes my ears feel as if they'd drop if I drank any
more, it ends up next to the bottle of vinegar ;o)