Old 23-03-2003, 12:32 PM
Pat Kiewicz

Default To Pat in Plymouth MI - White Poplar update

Dave Fouchey said:

Pat, I am hoping the warm weather this weekend and the warmer rain
will help thaw the ground so some of this can sink in. Getting tired
of being routed off Heinz Drive by flood water, it is such a pretty
drive. Back yard here is a swamp at the moment, wife hates to let the
dogs out for all the mud. Nary a snowdrop to be seen here :-(

Eddie Hines Drive is our favorite route for going from Plymouth to Dearborn.

Ash borers are really disastrous for sure. Fortunately no ash trees in
the yard but I have a HUGE cottonwood I wish would simply disappear!

Better it should disappear than die and leave you with a huge tree to take down.
Or fall over on something and leave you with a mess and a million future suckers
to deal with.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

(attributed to Don Marti)