Old 20-11-2006, 08:30 PM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_3_] Köi-Lö[_3_] is offline

Default HELP! Removing chlorine from pond water

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Köi-Lö" {Snooze} wrote in message
om...

"Snooze" wrote in message
Kill anyone today Antonio? Laugh at the disabled today or kick a dog
Antonio? Call any biracial kids black ******* human wannabes today?

Two can play this game.

More than two can play it. You know that because you told Roy and Antonio
both to use my NYM to harass and disrupt the group. I'm sure if you get
your other friends to join in, you can all finish off this NG before the
year ends Snooze. Wont you all be proud of yourselves then?

--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.