Old 20-11-2006, 11:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Welcome back Judith

On 20/11/06 23:13, in article , "Sacha"
wrote:

On 20/11/06 23:03, in article
, "judith lea"
wrote:

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Alan Holmes
writes

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 19/11/06 22:00, in article ,
"Alan Holmes" wrote:

Alan Gould was on another ng, I believe. His knowledge of gardening was
second to none.

--
June Hughes

ISTR he was here in this place?

Yes, he was here for years and wrote the FAQs on organic gardening - he
then went on, with a lot of others on urg to Expert Gardener.

His particular expertise is in organic veg growing etc. and the FAQs still
show his contribution, I believe. I remember we discussed it at some length
at one time. The Expert Gardener thing was not a happy experience for
anyone involved in it and led to some very bad feeling, as I recall.

Just as a reminder for those who might want to read the FAQs:

http://www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/urgfaqs.htm

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk