Old 20-11-2006, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default new boy, no understand?

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Alan Holmes" contains these
words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Robbo" contains these words:

You wanna try uk.rec.,motorcycles for bitching, general abuse,
pedants and other miscreants that like to make your life shit.
Also if you did go there you would be welcomed with open arms
and flagellated by the Apostrophe Nazis and the Spelling Police
to name just a few...

It hasn't changed in the past two years, then?

I didn't know you were interested in motor cycles!

Me? I'm the mad dame who bought herself a mo'bike for a 59th birthday
present! Having always wanted a bike of my very own (instead of riding
pillion on the bikes of various husbands) I thought I'd better DO IT
before they gave me my bus pass! ;-)

I used to own a 350 Royal Enfield.

Alan

--