Old 21-11-2006, 02:29 AM posted to rec.gardens
Mindful Mindful is offline

Default mealy bugs

"Val" wrote in message

"Mindful" wrote in message
Can someone suggest something that really works to wipe out an mealy bug
infestation? Malathion, Ortho Systemic, Triazicide, Ortho Bug-B-Gone all
slow the infestation but not do away with it. The plants are tropical
plants including orchids in a large sun room. Any suggestions? We're
going broke buying insecticides.

This may be information useful to you.

http://www.greenmethods.com/incl_pag...yptolaemus.php

Val

Thank you but I don't think my family would appreciate if I brought more
bugs into the house. This also appears to be a control for outdoor mealy bug
infestations.