Old 21-11-2006, 06:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default Pong: K Barrett

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:15:38 GMT in enH8h.2946$yV.2409@trnddc07 al wrote:
There must be over a dozen at this point with Millie in the name. But I
can't say who (or what) she is. Nor would I want to see you crack up so
close to the holidays. I am using the pattern "Millie's adjective noun" for
grexes I have made, although there are exceptions.

So, will you send us rolling after the holidays?

For what it's worth, there is a host of odd groups of orchid names hidden in
the database. Somebody is (or was) slowly naming orchids after character's
in "Lord of the Rings", it has been going on years. Mostly elves, IIRC.

But are they primarily miniatures? or do they just have long ears?
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up