Old 21-11-2006, 07:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mindful Mindful is offline

Default mealy bugs

"gardenlen" wrote in message
g'day mindful,

over here the ants generally bring the mealies in, so first in that
case the ants need to be moved on before treatment of the bugs will be
effective.

you could make your own white oil spray and use that (recipe on our
page) apply after the heat of the day 2 or more applications may be
needed.

if the bugs get onto the roots of the plant then you may have to
destroy the plant.

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:53:11 -0600, "Mindful" wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--
"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://www.gardenlen.com

Thank you. Will check it out. I'm getting desperate since we have a lot of
plants in the sun room. I don't want to lose them all.