Old 21-11-2006, 08:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al[_1_] Al[_1_] is offline

Default Pong: K Barrett

Actually my mom's name is Shirley, as in from the KJV of the bible,
"Shirley, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life..."
....you can run but you can not hide...

Please don't bite any grass any time soon.

"Reka" wrote in message
. ..
al wrote:
There must be over a dozen at this point with Millie in the name. But I
can't say who (or what) she is. Nor would I want to see you crack up so
close to the holidays. I am using the pattern "Millie's adjective noun"
for grexes I have made, although there are exceptions.

Okay, Al...'fess up. I've only asked you about three times who the h*ll
Millie is. I have a couple of Bettes and a Purley Stebbins, but I don't
want to bite the grass without knowing who Millie is. I bet it's your

Reka