Old 21-11-2006, 07:46 PM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_3_] Köi-Lö[_3_] is offline

Default New Pond

*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.

"misterdj13" wrote in message
ups.com...
hello all!!!

We recently purchased a fish pond. we do not have any fish in it yet.
the question we have is for the the winter months do we just unplug the
filter or what do we do? We have a 12 inch waterfall and it is a rubber
liner. there isn't any fish or plant life yet. Thanks for your time
Gary

I'm in zone 6, middle TN in the USA. I unplug my pumps when the water temps
are in the high 40s or low 50s. It's worked well for us since 1995. We do
have both koi and goldfish in the ponds and vats seen on my website (below).
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.