Old 21-11-2006, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
WaltA WaltA is offline

Default Kill filing

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:13:21 +1100, "Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow
wrote:
It is totally illogical of you to
state that newsgroups are an "anarchy" and to then witter on about the
group being deserving of "respect" from those who left.

"sodding, ********, witter, "
you do have a splendid vocab. !

Anarchy and respect are not mutually exclusive and it is not only me
that states such about unmoderated newsgroups, it is quite common.
I dont know how you use the word anarchy over there, but it doesn't
mean bearded men with little black balls and fuses !

I did realise that the word was capable of being misunderstood in the
heat of a flamewar, so I did give a clue by including "autocracy".

I could give lots of links to philosophy, governance of social groups
etc. but doubt if anyone is interested by now !!