Old 22-11-2006, 10:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mertin mertin is offline

Default Crocosmia

My cousin brought me 50 HUGE Amaryllis Belladonna bulbs and a couple
hundred crocosmia.

The Belladonna I planted them immediatly. I did this in the past and
they have survived quite well...

The Crocosmia (I know that for some of you they are weeds), I do not
know what to do... some have the folliage (a couple still have the
flower) others is just the bulbs with lots of soil... The place where I
want to plant them is still not ready. so what should I do? should I
leave them to dry and keep the bulbs? Plant them somewhere else and
then move them in the spring?

Thanks.