Old 22-11-2006, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default what is an allottment?

Martin wrote:
A Mediterranean garden with frogs and a beach, darling. I'm in grease, darling.

LOL! You're going to give me nightmares if you continue ...! Talking of
frogs, last night my dog (the blond one) kept barking at a corner of
our front garden. I thought it was a hedgehog but went to have a look.
I found a pile of frogs. A pile!! Must have been 10 in there, all on
top of each others, very much alive. They looked really cold. Never
seen this before. So I gathered lots of leaves in the hope they'll make
themselves a lil' nest for winter ... unless they were rehearsing for a
frog pyramid show ... ;o)