Old 22-11-2006, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com George.com is offline

Default what is an allottment?

"JennyC" wrote in message

"George.com" wrote in message

Lez Pawl wrote:

its where you go for peace and quiet and not to get nagged at where

you
can
sit in a shed and drink beer with other allotmentors.

I like that answer, if it wasn't so true it would be funny. I reckon

thats
exactly what my Uncle needs (and maybe me shortly if my wife discovers
this
post).
rob

The above is available in virtual form at uk.rec.sheds :~))))
You might want to check out this first though:
http://www.uk-rec-sheds.org.uk/
You will need an old cardigan.............
Jenny

yup, got one of those. For use in the garden and walking the dogs.

rob