Old 23-11-2006, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default looking for roicut anvil secateurs

"trooperbill" wrote via GB not direct

Hi there, im no keen gardener but my parents are, ive been asked to find
some Roicut anvil garden secateurs, but cant find any mention of Roicut
on the net... have i been given the wrong brand name or am i spelling
it incorrectly?

any help appreciated.

Rollcut.
I was asked a couple of years ago to get a pair for a very elderly
ex-professional gardener.
Company's no longer around. The only guy I could find via the net that sells
new ones now was in the USA as he bought up all the stock. They were
remarkably cheap and he sent them very quickly. Seemed a nice guy when I
spoke to him.
Crap tools actually, get some Felcos instead, they even do an anvil model
No.30, it's the make the professionals use. If they insist on the anvil type
and you can't go to Felco's then Wilkinson or Wolf make a better effort of
it than Rollcut ever did.

--
Regards
Bob H