Old 23-11-2006, 11:16 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Hydroponics

"Val" wrote in message

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
Also how do you think narcs find pot growers? They read websites,
forums, and newsgroups! The power of the Internet works for all
of us.

Dick

If you aren't growing weed why would you worry? After the 'narcs' kick in
your doors and see your pathetic crops of veggies they'll just laugh
themselves silly all the way back to their smoked window vans and go look
for somebody else.......I wouldn't put an attorney on retainer just yet.

The library is full of hydroponics books for growing legal stuff as is the
internet. Try searching "hydroponics vegetables". I got a lot of
legitimate hits, you just might also.

Val

Library? What's a library? Don't people need to get off their fat, lazy
asses to go to the library? Then, you get books. Everybody knows they bite,
and carry germs.