Old 23-11-2006, 08:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] robertharvey@my-deja.com is offline

Default looking for roicut anvil secateurs

trooperbill wrote:
Hi there, im no keen gardener but my parents are, ive been asked to find
some Roicut anvil garden secateurs, but cant find any mention of Roicut
on the net... have i been given the wrong brand name or am i spelling
it incorrectly?

My Dad had a pair of rollcut, with the hardened black steel blade and
brass anvil they were very good - but my so are my Wilkinson Sword
heavy duty anvil secateurs. The ones I have are not on the latest
catalogue, of course...