Old 23-03-2003, 02:45 PM
Little Badger

Default tomatoes

I too would recommend Gardeners delight for both indoor and outdoor growing1

Badger

"Alan Gould" wrote in message
In article ,
writes
Hi all
I am going to try to grow some tomatoes outside again this year.
I used to grow "pixie" which were easy and had a lovely taste.
Does anyone know if they are still available or a similar variety.

Pixie are not listed in several popular catalogues or in a couple of
heritage collections I've checked, though if they have been grown in the
past, somebody will be sure to stock them. A good reliable alternative
outside tomato would be Gardener's Delight - abundant tasty fruits of
bite sized tomatoes as long as any kind of summer weather is available.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.