Old 24-11-2006, 08:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Les Hemmings Les Hemmings is offline

Default looking for roicut anvil secateurs

Bob Hobden wrote:
Rollcut.
I was asked a couple of years ago to get a pair for a very elderly
ex-professional gardener.
Company's no longer around. The only guy I could find via the net
that sells new ones now was in the USA as he bought up all the stock.
They were remarkably cheap and he sent them very quickly. Seemed a
nice guy when I spoke to him.
Crap tools actually, get some Felcos instead, they even do an anvil
model No.30, it's the make the professionals use.

First day as a nurseryman i was presented with a pair of Felco 2's

http://www.felcostore.com/order1.jsp?code=F2

Excellent tool!

Les

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our
brains drop out. (Richard Dawkins)

http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

http://www.richarddawkins.net/index.php

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA