Old 24-11-2006, 06:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Val Val is offline

Default Hydroponics

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 04:48:32 -0000, (Dick Adams) wrote:

Val wrote:

The library is full of hydroponics books for growing legal stuff
as is the internet. Try searching "hydroponics vegetables". I
got a lot of legitimate hits, you just might also.

You're correct, Val, and I have several bookmarks. What I'm
hoping to find is a forum to discussion.

Dick

Have you tried GardenWeb?
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/hydro/

Library
Library
Library
Library
Library
Library
Library
Library
Library
Library
Library
Library
Library
books

I just got back from my weekly trip to the library (some of you may need to
look "library" up on the net to see what it actually is. This *could*
possibly be a place Dick would want to avoid. There was a van with smoked
windows in the parking lot and I'm just about positive it was NARCS
observing those who had checked out hydroponics books so they could follow
them home to smash in doors and windows in order to collar the nefarious
dope growers. I'm sure the little children piling out of the vehicle was
just a clever cover, those darned NARCS are a sneaky lot; BEWARE DICK!!

Val