Old 24-11-2006, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default looking for roicut anvil secateurs

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Sue" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Alan Holmes" wrote
"Muddymike" wrote

[Alan wrote]
What has this to do with artichokes?

Artichokes!!

Oh, it must be a new boy thing.

It apeared as a followup under the article jerusalem artichokes!

Strange; not in my newsreader. Have you turned off threading somehow Alan?

--
Sue

I think what Alan meant was:- It appeared as though it should have been a
follow-up to the article Jerusalem artichokes.?
It was in the wrong place in my newsreader also.

Ditto in Google Groups.
And here was I thinking we had a record in thread drift.

Cat(h)