Old 24-11-2006, 09:46 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Hydroponics

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
I just got back from my weekly trip to the library (some of you may need
look "library" up on the net to see what it actually is. This *could*
possibly be a place Dick would want to avoid. There was a van with smoked
windows in the parking lot and I'm just about positive it was NARCS
observing those who had checked out hydroponics books so they could
follow
them home to smash in doors and windows in order to collar the nefarious
dope growers. I'm sure the little children piling out of the vehicle was
just a clever cover, those darned NARCS are a sneaky lot; BEWARE DICK!!

No problemo, I know the narcs in my community by name.

I have several hydroponics books and have read several more
so I know enough to be dangerous. The nice thing about
hydroponics is that the mechanics are the same within system
type. So once you have the mechanics down you need to start
rapping with people who are doing things similar to what you
want to do.

Dick

What are you trying to grow, and what information is missing?