Old 24-11-2006, 11:56 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Hydroponics

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

What are you trying to grow, and what information is missing?

Blueberry bushes typically bloom in their third season. My
thought is that if I start them hydroponically I may be able
to advance the blooming. But they have to be moved outside
after they reach 4 feet in height due to interior constraints.

It would be nice to know if anyone has done this. I know that
it works with dwarf fruit trees, but blueberries?

What kind of light are you using indoors?