Old 17-02-2003, 08:17 PM
Daniel Hanna

Default slug and snail control

In Fleemo wrote:
I picked it up at my local nursery. The name of the company is Worry
Free. I don't have any experience with these, but as I understand it,
the active ingredient in "Sluggo," and "Escar-Go!" is iron phosphate
as well. If you can't find Worry Free Slug and Snail, go with one of
those two instead. You can find Sluggo online at
http://www.gardeners.com/sell.asp?Pr...755&CMP=IL8894

Don't any American remedies use rotenone as the active ingredient?
Snails aren't really a problem here in Australia - they don't eat roses
anyway - but if you must kill them then any Rotenone bait causes them to
mass suicide.