Old 26-11-2006, 10:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd Kenni Judd is offline

Default Good minicatts?

Pot. Little Toshie. There are several clones out there ('Gold Country,'
'Yellow Rose'). Bloomin' idiots! 4-5" tall (including flowers but not
including pots). Kenni

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Hey everyone,

With my new Orchidarium, I've got the ability to grow some minicatts.
Unfortunately, minicatt in the greenhouse world can be a GIANT in my
Orchidarium. I was wondering if anyone had advice on *really* small
minicatts, under 6" blooming size. I plan on mounting whatever I get,
rather than growing in a pot.

I have good humidity and a temp range of 60-70 to 80 depending upon how
warm it is outside. As we move into winter, my days aren't hitting 76, 78,
80 like they were 2 months ago, but my nights are staying at 60-62.

Thanks!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org