Old 26-11-2006, 11:20 PM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] george@home.com is offline

Default Attn: true rec ponders I've heard back from Big-8 -george

I know that the trolls are reading this as well as the true
rec.ponders.

I've received a long message back from a representative of Big-8.

They are aware of the situation, and I'm told that I don't need to
worry about false RFD's from the trolls.
I've given them my personal info, and I may soon be speaking
with them by phone. (The rep. only lives about 40 miles away!)

The representative gave me quite a bit of info and advice.

One thing he wants me to do is create a mailing list and share
this info with other true rec.ponders.

But before I do that, I need to give my identity info to some
trusted long-time members, so that you, in turn, can trust me.

Derek, ~janj, Dr Solo, Phyllis & Jim, and others ..... can I contact
you safely to let you know who I am?

george