Old 26-11-2006, 11:46 PM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_3_] Köi-Lö[_3_] is offline

Default Moderated Newsgroups FAQ - WARNING GEORGE

*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.

wrote in message
As you already know, I provided this link in my first followup to my
first post on Saturday.
It gives some basic info, but it is __hopelessly__ outdated.
Written in 1997. Most of what it says no longer applies.

George please do not respond to the TROLL who is using my nym or name. It
just encourages him and his troll buddies to keep posting here. My NSP is
*Shared-Secrets.* Check the header before replying to any Koi-Lo messages.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.