Old 27-11-2006, 02:07 AM posted to rec.ponds
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Attn: true rec ponders I've heard back from Big-8 -george

Galen Hekhuis wrote:

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 18:20:01 -0500, wrote:

Derek, ~janj, Dr Solo, Phyllis & Jim, and others ..... can I contact
you safely to let you know who I am?

Sure, although I have to admit I don't care much who you are. The reply
address is valid, the email address is also in my .signature. I used to
run the hang gliding email list so I'm used to getting a whole lot of
email.

Ditto.
--
derek