Old 27-11-2006, 04:27 AM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_3_] Köi-Lö[_3_] is offline

Default Final Update for Sunday 11-26-06

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

wrote in message
Here's the latest:

-I've been in contact with 2 members of Big-8. Both have offered
advice, help and encouragement. I've given then full personal
information about myself.

You are still going to have to deal with the trolls trying to post in other
people's names. I hope you all learn to read headers so you know who the
trolls are and who the legitimate posters are. He's already posting using
your name, impersonating you. It would certainly have helped this group 2
years ago.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.