Old 27-11-2006, 07:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default ATTN Rob: Your mail server is being snippy ( Good minicatts?)

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:44:00 -0500 in Rob wrote:
Eric Hunt wrote:
Rob,

Trying to send you email and your mail server is being snippy:

I'll look into it. Not that I know how I would fix it... Anybody else
having a problem getting mail to me?

Complain at your hosting provider to not "trap spam" this way or
to include valid windows code pages.
The theory being it cuts out the foreign language spams.
The practice being it blocks things you don't want blocked.

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up