Old 28-11-2006, 04:28 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Seeking cuttings of physic nut (Jatropha curcas)

In article
. com,
says...
Hi all.

I have an acquaintance who will be coming from Indonesia to visit
Florida, and he is hoping to get his hands on some cuttings of the
physic nut tree (Jatropha curcas) while he is here. If anyone can
suggest a potential source or two, I'd be most grateful. TIA.

He should be sure to check first with the Indonesian customs,
agricultural, "biosecurity," etc, authoriTAHs. There may be
restrictions on bringing any plant material back home.

--
Want Freebies?
http://www.TheFreeStuffList.com/