Old 28-11-2006, 06:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka Reka is offline

Default Looking for Ft.Meyers/Naples/Marco Growers to visit late Dec.

News wrote:
I'll be in the Ft.Meyers -to- Marco area during the last week of December
and would like to drop by some good growers to pick up a few after-Christmas
gifts for myself. Any recommendations on places I might try? Not
particular on what I'm looking for, except not Vandas/Asco's I love
em!,...just can't grow 'em.

Also, I'm having a heck of a time finding a growers list web site. I seem
to recall the AOS site having a growers list, but can no longer find it....

The list is at http://orchidweb.org/aos/orchids/OSD-Listing.aspx.

Happy hunting!

Reka